To add an event:
- First, visit the News & Events domain and scroll down to the Global Calendar.
- From here, click "Add Public Event."
- In the New Event screen, you can add webpage links, descriptions of the event, target audiences, and regions involved.
- You may specify whether your event is in-person or online, and provide a map link for an in-person event.
- Finally, you can attach powerpoints, documents, pdfs, or other relevant materials.
Your event will be added to the Hub global calendar, visible from the main page and other Hub pages in the sidebar.